Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lansoprazole oral.

3/28/2012 4:03:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I still get heartburn but not as bad but the prevacid was the best!!!! Causing constipation and isn't the best for heartburn. Which I could go back to the REAL heartburn medicine!!

4/22/2010 1:34:59 PM

Reviewer: Prevasid, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I believe that this medication has given me daily diarhea. I can't find a description of reactions to this drug. I use it with the addictional name of Prevasid.

3/28/2010 7:27:49 PM

Reviewer: Not a happy woman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Prevacid for years with outstanding results. For the generic of Prevacid, this drug sucks. I have heartburn after eating things that never gave me problems before and much gas and reflux. I hate this drug; am considering going to get OTC Prevacid on my own because this generic drug is not at all helpful; I haven't felt this bad in years.

3/11/2010 3:00:19 PM

Reviewer: SHAZFRAZ1@AOL.COM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I FIND IT VERY GOOD FOR EASING THE ACID THAT BURNS RIGHT INTO MY THROAT.IF I DONT TAKE IT THE SYMPTOMS RETURN.

3/3/2010 8:13:25 AM

Reviewer: eerbrewer@yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is NO Match to the Prevacid I've been taking for years. I have to take zantac twice a day along with the prevacid. Because of insurance reasons I had to change to this pink capsule and I've been taking it for appx. a month and it Does Not Work! I can't stand being sick at all especially with burning acid in my stomach that rides up and out of my throat! I am Not a Smoker ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.