Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lansoprazole oral.

3/28/2012 4:03:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I still get heartburn but not as bad but the prevacid was the best!!!! Causing constipation and isn't the best for heartburn. Which I could go back to the REAL heartburn medicine!!

4/22/2010 1:34:59 PM

Reviewer: Prevasid, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I believe that this medication has given me daily diarhea. I can't find a description of reactions to this drug. I use it with the addictional name of Prevasid.

3/28/2010 7:27:49 PM

Reviewer: Not a happy woman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Prevacid for years with outstanding results. For the generic of Prevacid, this drug sucks. I have heartburn after eating things that never gave me problems before and much gas and reflux. I hate this drug; am considering going to get OTC Prevacid on my own because this generic drug is not at all helpful; I haven't felt this bad in years.

3/11/2010 3:00:19 PM

Reviewer: SHAZFRAZ1@AOL.COM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I FIND IT VERY GOOD FOR EASING THE ACID THAT BURNS RIGHT INTO MY THROAT.IF I DONT TAKE IT THE SYMPTOMS RETURN.

3/3/2010 8:13:25 AM

Reviewer: eerbrewer@yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is NO Match to the Prevacid I've been taking for years. I have to take zantac twice a day along with the prevacid. Because of insurance reasons I had to change to this pink capsule and I've been taking it for appx. a month and it Does Not Work! I can't stand being sick at all especially with burning acid in my stomach that rides up and out of my throat! I am Not a Smoker ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice