Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prevacid Oral.

11/10/2011 2:41:25 PM

Reviewer: librareelady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine seems to occassionally cause stomach cramping. On the days it causes cramping, it doesn't control the acid reflux as well. I'm trying to match my diet for the day with the days it is ineffective to see if particular foods are causing the problem.

7/3/2011 1:02:36 PM

Reviewer: sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it daily for the last 3 mos. due to gastritis and GERD. I've been advised to continue taking it (30 mg. dosage) for the next 6 mos. and am concerned about side effects and long term use.

6/15/2011 6:34:29 PM

Reviewer: sweetpea, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had a wonderful experience, until Medicare RX refused to pay for it. I have been taking nexium and it make me nauseated and I still have acid reflux Ah growing old in America. Judge a country on the care for the elderly. BOTTOM OF THE BARREL USA

5/23/2011 7:48:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
does it cause hair loss

2/1/2011 7:23:10 PM

Reviewer: Pfitzinger, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many different drugs for my acid reflux. I am a singer and had damage of my throat from excessive acid. I was not being able to sing at all. My doctor prescribed Prevacid 30mg. I have had healing of my throat, I am no longer hoarse all the time, and am able to sing again. I have tried Prevacid 15mg over the counter and it does not work for me. However, my insurance company will ... Show Full Comment