Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonidine Oral.

4/23/2013 12:58:36 PM

Reviewer: Clonidine 0.2mg tablets, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Clonidine 0.2mg tablets 3-times daily and they have defiitely decreased my continually high systolic blood pressure reading (was averaging 160-170 to the 130's. However, my pulse has decreased from the mid 50's to average of 46-47 which taps my energy level substantially.

3/29/2013 11:00:19 AM

Reviewer: TJ, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started Clonidine HCL 0.2 MG twice daily, about a week ago. My high BP was very stubborn, even after a change of lifestyle and regular exercise. Clonidine started working immediately and by day two my BP was down tp 118/72. It does have a very calming and relaxing effect, which can be a tad annoying at work. Plus the dry mouth can be bothersome. But all in all I'm a firm believer in the effect ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2013 11:28:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Clonindine for a couple of months. My experience has been hair loss and it drained the color from my skin. Anyone else have these side effects... and if so when you stopped taking it did the color return to your skin and the hair quit falling out. I'm depressed over that.

1/6/2013 2:06:28 PM

Reviewer: Dorcas, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this for a couple of months. I take 1 .1 pill in the evening & a patch all day. I have bad heartburn, breathlessness & tiredness. I go to the dr's in a couple of days & I want off. I will carry it for emergency but that's it. I also take Benicar HCT 40/15.

11/18/2012 5:45:21 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The only problem incurred was an extremely dry mouth. At times,I could barely talk and had to use Biotene to help moisten my mouth. It became such a problem that I had to change to snother medicine to control my blood pressure. I had been on Clonidine, four times a day, for several years.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash