Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec Oral.

9/9/2014 5:38:09 AM

Reviewer: Bassaniobroke, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
For BP my doctor added losartan 25mg because 5mg norvasc was not enough. I had allergic reaction from losartan 25 mg i.e swelling of lips. I took the generic zyrtec and felt good. Next day I took norvasc 5mg along with Zyrtec and my pressure remained under control. Two days went well with this combination but today is the third day and I was unable to sleep and feeling restless, though feeling s ... Show Full Comment

8/21/2014 1:14:11 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
To be perfectly honest I don't even accept my alleges as a condition of my existence. I double dosed on this stupid so called allergy medication and my allergies blocked my airway and monopolized my entire night. These so called allergy medications do not make sense to me.

7/7/2014 8:31:09 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My husband and I were both experiencing excessive weight gain and have been very tired and lethargic. In addition, I have been experiencing swelling in the face, feet and legs. I started to think about what we changed in our diet and the only thing we have changed is we both started taking Zrytec. After reading about all the negative side effects from others, I am stopping this drug immediately.

6/24/2014 2:26:22 AM

Reviewer: Hobbit, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter takes a daily antihistamine for IA (Idiopathic Anaphylaxis) and gradually becomes accustomed to claritin and allegra so we cycled her through Zyrtec. We tried it when she was 12 and it made her hyperactive, unable to sleep and frustrated and I stopped it within a few days. Now she is 18 we tried it again and she has had heart palpitations, stomach ache, sore throat and general malaise ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2014 3:24:04 PM

Reviewer: AJ, 0-2 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
We started giving this to our 22 month old son at the recommendation of our doctor for seasonal allergies. Almost immediately, his mood changed and he became irritable and disobedient. We are discontinuing Zyrtec and will try Claritin or Allegra instead.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.