Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tretinoin emollient topical.

11/20/2013 9:52:04 PM

Reviewer: missy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Ive used this in some form for over 10 yrs and am convinced it has made a big difference in keeping my face free of fine winkles. I always get complements on my skin. I also use it on hands and I don't have brow spots...I'm 62.

3/6/2012 12:12:36 PM

Reviewer: mackenz320, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Tretinoin now for 2 months. I have the 0.1% version (which is pretty strong), so I apply it every other night. My skin looks fresher, feels extremely soft to the touch, and I can see slight improvement in fine lines. However, I have read that you have to use it for 6 months to really see fine line results.

11/25/2009 9:36:33 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Using .25 version. Had limited side effects, just tingling and mild itchiness during the first 3 weeks. I'm in my 5th month. Lines lessened a bit, nothing drastic, but overall the skin looks better.

6/11/2009 9:36:23 PM

Reviewer: mihonna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this cream for fine lines and wrinkles for 3 months and I do not see any results. I am very disappointed in this product, however, I have not had any side effects, no redness or peeling or dry skin. I will not renew this product.

5/19/2009 1:39:48 AM

Reviewer: tretinoin, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this cream for 3 weeks now and can already tell a difference, I have noticed just applying it twice a week followed with a moisturizer it keeps the skin from feeing iritated, I believe if you use it every day it would be too much drying for the skin if you have sensitive skin like I have