Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin HCl Oral.

10/30/2008 3:51:18 PM

Reviewer: hardtopjeep02, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know why people bash antibotics so harshly. Maybe you should understand exactly what they are before thinking that all medicine is going to make you feel better. I had a serious infection from one of my wisdom teeth and needed to be put on this immediately. I guess I'm one of those people that understand that this is a short time medication 7 days max and unless I have a bad reacti ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2008 9:48:18 PM

Reviewer: mitch, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was treated with root canal/abcess, and given rx for this and allowed to take pre-existing pennicillin (referring denist prescr.). I started this one yesterday evening, and I can't take it anymore. Strong acid, nausea, and I did notice some itching starting last night. The endodonist said it can cause GI problems, and just to stop taking it immediately if it did, continue with Pen. ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2008 10:27:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication by my dentist after having a broken tooth pulled. 4 times/day for 7 days. I quit taking the medication 4 days into it because of severe diahrea and heartburn. Two weeks have passed and I am still having diahrea, stomach cramps and heartburn. I will never take this medication again!

10/15/2008 11:22:12 AM

Reviewer: rhernan490, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this med for an absess during root canal work. After two days I developed severe heartburn and difficulty swallowing. I also felt tired and dizzy. I finished it but would never take it again.

10/14/2008 2:45:10 PM

Reviewer: mo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After an abscess formed in a recent root canal, Clindamycin HCL was prescribed as an antibiotic. I took four doses and noticed a red rash forming down the front of my neck and upper chest. I started developing a mild headache as well. None of the swelling from the abscess had decreased. I called my endodontist, and he took me right off of it. I'm glad I called him when I did.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver