Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cleocin oral.

4/3/2010 1:34:18 PM

Reviewer: JC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My son was prescribed this by his dentist for a persistent tooth/gum infection. He developed a red rash ALL OVER his entire body. Stopped treatment immediately.

3/29/2010 4:06:41 PM

Reviewer: Renea, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    IF YOU CAN TAKE ANYTHING ELSE - DO NOT TAKE THIS!!! I was put on Cleocin for a tooth infection, I don’t know if it worked or if the root canal is what fixed my tooth. I do know that I had the worst heartburn and nastiest taste in my mouth ever - so I stopped taking it 2 days early. I stopped taking it on Wednesday, when I woke up Saturday morning I was covered head to toe in itchy red welts &am ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2010 9:42:37 PM

Reviewer: moorepatricia9340@yahoo.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i am very sick

3/20/2010 6:02:21 PM

Reviewer: Ken, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After a simple wisdom tooth extraction, my Dentist prescribed Cleocin 150mg. After the first day, I developed horrible stomach aches, then unbearable heartburn, to the point is was hard to swallow even a sip of water. I called the pharmacy, and indeed this drug can cause these symptoms, and has even killed people. Don't risk it, it really hurt me! I hope to revover soon.

3/14/2010 6:09:24 AM

Reviewer: Robin H., 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had post operative infection after bunionectomy. Though I've had trouble with antibiotics before the surgeon prescribed Cleocin. A few days after I finished meds, I started having bloody diarrhea. I had a bad feeling from just reading the "warning sheet" that comes with this stuff. I had C-diff. I was sick for several weeks and finally hospitalized. The initial treatment for th ... Show Full Comment