Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estratest oral.

2/15/2016 11:49:21 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Been taking this for about 2 weeks. First week I felt great, second week my legs and feet are hurting so bad that I can barely walk. I'm a 35 year old active woman. I have been on almost everything and that I had finally found something to help my night sweats and irritation . Also my vaginal antrophy. Back to the drawing board. I would rather sweat and be able to walk than not sweat and be o ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2014 5:41:35 PM

Reviewer: crazygalsal, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Last year at 38 yrs old I had a complete hysterectomy.Thanks to estrotest I only noticed minor changes whch was small drop in my libido. Then they stopped making it and the generic was pricey and didnt work. I have since been on estradiol patch,vivelle dot,estradiol oral,bio identical creams.I have absolutely no sex drive and am having frequent hot flashes and have emotionally damaged my 13 year d ... Show Full Comment

6/30/2014 5:42:44 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Tingle hand and fingers, loss of hair, etc. Very bad drug.

12/12/2013 1:36:37 PM

Reviewer: crume79360, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a hysterectomy 11 weeks ago, I am barely 28, I have yet to have a hot flash. The shots i had at first now I take this and I feel great!

11/22/2013 6:51:54 PM

Reviewer: ChickenLittle2, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Had a total hysterectomy when I was 51. I was miserable. Doc put me on Estratest and all has been grand since. No night sweats, mood swings, depression and I am 70 now and still have the same sexual drive as I did when I was in my 20's Feel very good about myself. Still working a full time job as a manager.