Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estratest Oral.

4/9/2013 10:36:35 PM

Reviewer: PatriciaSW, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Estrotest was described for me when I was about 53-55. I had always suffered from PMS, but I was beginning to feel this way even more. I am now 76 and the generic I take is Estrogen-Methyltestos. I only take half a tablet now because I was felt like it might be making me feel more aggressive. I have had none of the other side effects and am very healthy. I asked my doctor if she thought I still ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2013 10:16:50 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 57 yr old menopausal woman, who had a complete hysterectomy 17 yrs ago. I was being treated with Estratest HS to assist with my hot flashes, mood swings, joint pain, itchy and dry skin, clear vision and sleep. As of February 2013 this medicine is no longer available with no substitute.

3/11/2013 6:18:44 AM

Reviewer: arcusdale, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for less than a month. my dose is 1.25/2.5 2x week. prescribed to help build muscle to help support severe DDD OF SPINE. MRI revealved core muscle too weak to support spine. Mild exercise also prescribed. I use a total vibration machine and the Teeter Hang Up System

2/24/2013 8:42:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
stopped mood swings & hot flashes.....had a much better sex drive!!!!!

12/18/2012 2:34:49 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Best treatment ever for hot flashes,weight control, and physical health. Taking Estratest keeps you "younger" and gives you a healthy sex drive.