Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levbid Oral.

3/4/2008 2:47:53 PM

Reviewer: Shanna A, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
experienced psycosis event

3/1/2008 7:58:00 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked better than anything else I've ever taken. My doctor has me take it with the Levsin sublingual. I get dry mouth, stuffy nose & tired when I take it, the tiredness gets better if I take it for more than 1 day.

12/27/2007 7:46:23 PM

Reviewer: singsingrn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As with the previous med I was on for same condition Levbid "worked" for the first 2 days after the first day. I was taking it BID but when I called and complained about the ineffectiveness the doctor told me I could take it TID which had no effect. I keep taking it because I am afraid of taking nothing?!?

11/12/2007 7:18:46 PM

Reviewer: dolphinlady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had ibs since about 1999, and can not live without this medication, and I also take Pamine, also for ibs.. I hate ibs, but love those meds..

11/4/2007 5:04:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I had the pressure in the eye side effect and confusion. I don't take it unless I have severe spasms. and then I only take a half of a pill