Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of rogaine top.

12/7/2014 6:52:01 AM

Reviewer: Guest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using it for about three weeks now,my hair has become more thin.I heard first the hair thins out and then after about 4 weeks it starts thickening.I hope that's true.Because I am really upset that I have lost the thickness I had before using this rogaine foam.Though no other side effects.

7/4/2014 6:17:24 PM

Reviewer: Seattlesister, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Rogaine should be taken off the market. I had a serious allergic reaction. My face, eyes,ears and neck are all swollen. I thought my throat was going to swell too.It has been 5days since I applied the foam and the swelling is still there. It took about a month for me to react to the minoxidil. Do not take unless you do a strip test. My derm suggested the men's rogaine. It can cause damage.

4/6/2014 3:34:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had thinning hair and shedding and this seemed to help stop it. I've also seen some regrowth, but not as much as I would have liked . People seriously need to learn to read instructions. Rogaine clearly states that for the first 2 to 4 weeks your shedding will INCREASE to clear out the weakened hair follicles to allow healthier ones to grow. Then the shedding will decrease. I had the &q ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2014 6:03:39 PM

Reviewer: Jenna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very disappointed! Used it for three weeks & more hair fell out than ever!! I stopped using it & immediatedly experienced less hair loss. Applying it was easy. Left enough of a greasy feel, which made styling a little more difficult but tolerable.

5/5/2012 7:25:05 AM

Reviewer: leesa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I am 44 years old and when a 9 year old child said to me that I was bald, I had to do something. I have been using Rogaine for 3 years and my hair has never look so thick and has never been so long. I will use it for the rest of my life.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture