Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Benzoyl Peroxide Top.

3/25/2012 8:38:51 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used it twice in my life and ended up in the emergency room due to my extreme sensitivity to it. My face swelled, my skin turned rough and scaly-like some sort of reptile! I was completely disfigured for 5-7 days and was forced to miss work for a week. Use with extreme caution!!

2/11/2012 12:27:27 PM

Reviewer: monu, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
this caused my acne worst.skin is peeling from three years.dark red spots are left after acne dries..and a cover is formed on acne that extremely delay acne drying..it is worst as it has caused my skin thinning due to peeling and dark spots

5/2/2011 7:16:50 PM

Reviewer: titi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I received treatment as a teenager at high dosis for acne. Now, at 30, my dermatologist still combined it with other products to treat my acne and rosacea and after 5 months of treatment, I still feel like it worsens my symptoms.

3/17/2011 12:20:12 PM

Reviewer: Susy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used BP 5% to clear a pimple yesterday. All day my eyes felt heavy. This morning I woke up and I couldnt open my eyes they were very swollen!!! Plus my face was irritated very RED and it hurts!!!

9/28/2010 7:56:05 AM

Reviewer: Julia D, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Yesterday was my first time using this product, later around noon, my eye started to swell and itch. I never even went close to my eye. Woke up this morning, my whole face is swell. Its scary. I don't even know what to do. Medicine name is clean and clear advantage breakout erasing cleanser

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.