Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

11/29/2009 5:59:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
11/20/2009 7:34:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible reaction to bupropion (generic) and stopped taking it after 3 days. My health care provider prescribed it in addition to fluoxetine, which helped with my symptoms but made me feel drowsy and lethargic. On the bupropion (150mg SR in the morning) I couldn't sleep, I was jumpy, my brain felt like I was full of electrical zaps. I felt less inhibited, but this was actually a bad th ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2009 10:24:01 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on celexa quite awhile, and even though it has helped my anxiety issue's found myself tired, which contributed to my anxiety. We added bupropion in the a.m and late afternoon, and it has made a significant improvement in my energy level over the last couple of years.

10/23/2009 5:56:39 PM

Reviewer: boomer28, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 4 weeks now and I can function better. I have had headaches everyday and I am hoping that will go away.

10/11/2009 12:32:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I first started on Lexapro for severe depression, thought about checking myself out everyday. The lexapro worked great right away but I was unable to have an orgasm. My doc swithed me to bupropion, it worked also right away and the best part is I have my sex life back and am not depressed anymore!! When I started taking bupropion for the first week or so I had a lot of trouble sleeping, I w ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver