Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

9/6/2014 10:43:47 PM

Reviewer: Mare, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this medication for depression and wound up in the hospital for other health reasons. I was a heavy 2+ pack a day smoker. While in the hospital, the doctors made sure i kept up my dosage of the medication and I had NO cravings for cigarettes and have rarely had any since and it has been 1 yr and 9 months.

9/6/2014 1:31:24 PM

Reviewer: pup, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had excessive sweating, headaches, sleeplessness with trips to the bathroom, don't feel like myself. I am stopping these. But it may work for others, just not me.

6/27/2014 4:12:32 PM

Reviewer: finally free, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have always been one to keep things bottled up as to not cause a rift or arguement until Id eventually explode in fits of rage. Never as long as I can recall into early childhood able to express any positive emotions. As my mother would say instead of a normal young child craving accolades for a job well,hug and kisses I would push her away furious at the thought. Also refusal to conform for tre ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 12:16:36 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on 150 mg for 9 days and it seems to be helping except in the evening time I get really irritated. Might need a higher dosage Was on Zoloft for 6 mos gained 16 lbs. Just hope I can lose the weight I gained taking soft.

5/12/2014 7:02:03 PM

Reviewer: Jersey JJ, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First off, my family on my dad's side has major league depression -- grandma, uncle, aunt and cousin committed suicide, and my father had severe bipolar. I'd had minor bouts of it, but hadn't suffered from it until a traumatic business occurence when I was 50, and I fell into it, deep. I'd tried SSRI's in the past and HATED them --- the sexual side-effects are horrible!! My sis ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray