Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin oral.

3/6/2008 3:08:01 PM

Reviewer: smc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Is it possible this is is the reason for all the gas I have??????

3/5/2008 5:34:01 PM

Reviewer: smile4us, 25-34 Female

Comment:
I really saw benefits from taking Wellbutrin. I am now in my 5th month, and I had a seizure (1st time) and it is all related to Wellbutrin. Out of all the side effects listed, make sure you aware of them!

3/26/2008 9:46:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on 75mg of Wellbutin It gives me mild headaches and I am having blurred vison I get a little dizzy sometimes when I am walking too. However it has made me feel happier and my psoriasis has decreased greatly. I just hate the blurred vision and I do feel a little tired during the day I've only been on it for a month so I will see if my body gets used to it.

3/24/2008 10:52:15 AM

Reviewer: heidi19961, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Was on just celexa 40mg/day. Now taking that along w/wellbutrin 300mg day. I have also eliminated a lot of the stress causing some my depression by getting a divorce. I've never noticed it lowering my appetite which would be nice! I also take 5mg of generic ambien to help me sleep thru night. Without it, I wake up and down the whole night. So far, it's going great!

3/17/2008 1:55:16 PM

Reviewer: jlt1951, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on it a short time - getting off Zoloft which made me gain weight & no libido. So far I feel fine on 150 - increased to 300 a day starting today. First thing I feel is nauseous & sweaty. Does this eventually decrease?