Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of wellbutrin oral.

«Previous 436-439 of 439
9/25/2007 11:46:33 AM

Reviewer: Taximan, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin worked for me on the very 1st day I took it. It totally alleviated my depression until I suffered a death in the family. But before that it made me so happy that people thought I was high. I also like that it gives me a boost of energy. I didn't need much at 1st, only 75 mg a day. Now I take 150mg SR. I only use it on days I need to be active. That's another good thing about it. ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2007 5:29:57 PM

Reviewer: dq92506, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still a little unfocused..my MD prescribed for depression and ADD. My moods are much better, don't feel like crying for no reason anymore. Lost 20 lbs so far too. Better outlook made it easier to exercise, plus the meds decrease my appetite.

9/19/2007 9:15:21 AM

Comment:
It did not seem to help and the side effects were not worth staying on it.

9/19/2007 7:21:03 AM

Reviewer: SweetLatina30, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin gave me my life back. I had been seeing a therapist for months before I told my real doctor about my depression and he gave me a prescription. I just found myself more confused by therapy, but Wellbutrin allowed me to think clear again. I never needed therapy again. Just make sure you withdraw from it slowly. Itried to just stop and it was hard. When I slowly reduced the dose I was able ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 436-439 of 439