Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline nasal.

8/4/2015 4:05:58 PM

Reviewer: Tania, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I usually use Afrin. I used Rexall for the first time today and I ended up having to go to Urgent care. Immediate Migraine. Intense burning throughout sinuses that three hours, three shots and two prescription pills later, still makes it hurt to breathe. Profuse nasal drainage and eye watering. Pressure behind the eyes and at the base of the skull.

9/5/2014 12:50:44 AM

Reviewer: BamaNett, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had several occasion where I have had a stuffy nose when I lay down at night so every once in a while I have to use a nose spray. I usually use Afrin but I bought a off brand Rexall from General Dollar store. I am now in so much pain from burning and stinging. It is running all down my throat and making me hurt so bad I want to sniff a cup of water.

6/10/2014 11:43:38 PM

Reviewer: Binkapooh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I take the Mucinex version of this medicine. I use it only at night when I have a bad cold and can't breathe out of my nose. It is a life saver in helping me sleep. (Who likes to breathe out of their mouth when they are trying to sleep?) It says to use it for only 3 days but my colds usually last longer than that. Since I only use it once a day I figure 6 days is ok. I also use only one spray ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2014 2:48:31 PM

Reviewer: dogma, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Stuffy Nose
    8/13/2011 9:47:49 PM

Reviewer: burbigel, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had bad side effects from this medication such as, itching, rashes, behavioral problems such as depression, thoughts of suiside.