Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of delsym oral.

«Previous 41-45 of 45
9/10/2008 9:17:46 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know if the Delsym company has done research on the side effects of this drug on kids 4years old. I have been giving my son this medicine 1x in the morning and 1x night a small dose (less than a teaspoon each time) for the last couple of days for a cough. My son's behavior has done a 380. He is super hyper, super active and non-compliant with my and his teachers directives. He is ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2008 11:51:23 PM

Reviewer: AnnaM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine knocked out my cough within an hour of taking it, but the side effects were not worth it to me. I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience with dizziness and nausea on top of that for the full 12 hours. If I need to take it again, I might take less than the recommended dosage so I don't have such terrible side effects.

1/4/2008 8:08:56 AM

Reviewer: coughfy-coughfy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
It helped me during winter season and it is easy to remember the time you have to take it (only BID). It is really cost-effective. I like the flavor too.

12/19/2007 8:20:26 PM

Comment:
This medication stopped my son from coughing and allowed both of us to get a good night's slee.

12/17/2007 11:52:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a severe cough for about 4 days now, and this medication really didn't even touch it. But then again, nothing I have tried has ever worked, so maybe it's just me.

«Previous 41-45 of 45