Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Colyte Oral.

8/13/2014 3:49:55 PM

Reviewer: Colonoscopy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Within an hr of taking about 19oz...suddenly I couldn't take any more. After about 1hr I started to have about 6 to 7 bowels. I had forgotten what this prep was like. By my 7th bowel...I was shooting water out of my bum. I only used my shower water spray to clean myself. I didn't want to get soar by using toilet paper. I'm not sure if I should finish taking the liquid...Im going to ca ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2014 8:46:36 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
worst experience. stop breathing. had heart attack

12/30/2012 7:43:36 PM

Reviewer: Brenda's scoping, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm in the midst of drinking my solution. My instructions stated that I could flavor it with Crystal Light (not red). I'm using the lemonade and it is completely palatable now!I'm adding quite a bit, I hope that's okay, it's the only way I can drink this stuff.

7/25/2012 12:34:55 PM

Reviewer: jenny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ridiculous to expect a woman of petite build to drink all of this in two hours and not get sick! There are simpler preps used by other dr's. I rate this a 0 on a scale of 0-10.

1/17/2012 6:15:51 PM

Reviewer: rlb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The 1st time I used this product it came w/ flavoring which made it somewhat easier to get down.The 2nd w/o flavoring was gross, I had to hold my nose to drink it.