Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xalatan ophthalmic.

11/5/2008 1:38:34 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used the med for at least 5 years & have not experienced any of the side effects that are described by other reviewers,

11/1/2008 6:06:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye
    11/1/2008 8:50:13 AM

Reviewer: donnadancerdonna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Women beware -I used Travatan (sister drug) for 3 weeks and found black hairs growing all over my face. Also my regular hair color is light brown, and found far longer hair on my fingers and arms/brown. The literature mentioned longer eye lashes would result from this drug, but I never expected this result. After much electrolysis and laser hair removal, I am getting back to normal. Just be advis ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2008 2:39:45 PM

Reviewer: Xalatan Opht, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking this drug for 6 months I began experiencing muscle and joint pain. Not realizing it was the drug I continued for another 3 months until I began also having flu-like symtoms, blurred vision and then dizziness. This is a bad drug.

8/23/2008 1:36:03 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Xalatan has reduced pressure....but the side affects are extreme.I use them at bedtime and wake up with my eyelids glued shut,have extreme irritation and redness.I feel like I have sand in my eyes and worst of all my vision is so blurry I can't see to drive.My Dr. says I should stop complaining and be grateful that I have a drop that works.I am grateful !!! Thanks for letting me vent...best wi ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.