Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remeron oral.

2/28/2008 1:40:46 PM

Reviewer: neluckyfrog, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Remeron for 2 weeks and demanded to be taken off because I gained 15 pounds during that two weeks.

2/24/2008 1:53:01 PM

Reviewer: beehappy , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This med is making me fat! and I'm having really weird dreams. I do feel better but Im on wellbutrin and abilify so I dont know really whats making me feel better. This med would really work for those who cant eat because all you want to do is eat on this med. The first night I took it I woke up so hungry I could not get enough besides that the med works pretty good.

2/20/2008 9:21:22 PM

Reviewer: music4life6661, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had so many problems with this med. I saw things crawling on the walls, I had horrible chest pains and had trouble breathing. I had heart problems that were from taking it.

2/20/2008 11:29:17 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
total blackouts if I don't go directly to sleep

2/20/2008 10:56:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Remeron for 5 days, in addition to Effexor, but I feel like a zombie. It does help me with my sleeplessness and I do get into a deep hard sleep, which is good, but the next day I am so tired and spaced out. I haven't noticed an improvement in my overall mood yet, maybe it is too soon. I haven't had any crying spells for a couple of days but I feel like I could at any ... Show Full Comment