Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remeron Oral.

2/20/2008 10:56:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Remeron for 5 days, in addition to Effexor, but I feel like a zombie. It does help me with my sleeplessness and I do get into a deep hard sleep, which is good, but the next day I am so tired and spaced out. I haven't noticed an improvement in my overall mood yet, maybe it is too soon. I haven't had any crying spells for a couple of days but I feel like I could at any ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2008 9:38:08 PM

Reviewer: LeighCa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Made me feel like a zombie. I took 15mg before bed, and felt disconnected for a full day afterwards. I wasn't interested in anything, didn't care about anything. I quit taking it after a week and a half because it was difficult to even get up and go to class.

2/5/2008 12:00:33 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 1/2 of a 15mg tablet. i could not move 20 minutes after taking it. I was hearing noises, having vivid dreams waking up every 15 minutes after a few hours. Could not drive, felt terrible on just the one pill - stopped it.

2/4/2008 10:24:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have improved with anxiety and depression. My fiance has noticed odd dreams as I wake up laughing and are vivid but I do not remember them @all. I am hungry all the time. Not impressed with that. Benefits are far greater than the side effects @this point. On 30mg.

1/8/2008 11:17:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine more or less put my entire life on hold. I found that I had excessive drowziness, and would often sleep up to 14 hours while using it. I also experienced extreme irritability and anger while I was on it. I don't see how this medicine does anyone any good at all.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?