Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-Thyroxine oral.

12/29/2013 11:42:58 AM

Reviewer: Ron, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Thirty beneficial years.

11/24/2013 9:09:42 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My Dr prescribed 25Mcg dose after a routine blood work revealed underactive thyroid. To my knowledge I had no symptoms whatsoever. After taking for a month my Dr said my thyroid levels were back up to normal. Still, I have no symptoms or signs of anything improving and no side effects. For all I know, I might as well be taking sugar pills but since it is very cheap to purchase I will continue ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2013 4:10:04 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    When I went to the doctor I was obese and my thyroid was underactive. The doctor put me on 88mcg of L-Thyroxine. It kept changing until I learned from a nurse to take it 1 to 2 hours before eating. My medication has been at 50 mcg for 2 years now and I have lost from almost 200 pounds to 135. I am very pleased with this medication and have no side effects from it.

11/20/2013 2:01:35 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Getting upsetstomach

11/10/2013 11:08:14 PM

Reviewer: hwclhart , 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for over 6 months now. I'm so exhausted and tired all the time and just want to stay in bed all the time. I started with 25 mg and then 50 and now up to 75 mg. I ask my doctor to put me back on to 50 mg. I noticed the difference and so has my family. I was told by my doctors assistint that if I quit and stop taking this medincine thatmy eye balls would pop out and ... Show Full Comment