Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomiphene citrate oral.

8/15/2013 6:38:16 PM

Reviewer: CrossingFingers, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    For one: reading the reviews. It's different for everyone. For two: I read you can't be on clomid for more than 6 months. For 3: Are you having sex with your DH "At least" every other day? For four: Please don't review on something you just took today for the first time ever. Review the product after you have finished. I'm only on my first cycle, because of PCOS. ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 11:20:11 AM

Reviewer: nishi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    i am going to take this tablet , my Dr has suggested me to take this tablet on my 3rd periods date to alternate day , is it safe? am little beet worried, could anybody share his experience with me?

4/7/2012 8:46:42 PM

Reviewer: LadyTi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my 2nd go round w/clomid 50mg my doc has now added metformin to assist hope something works we get excited when my pms systems kick-in only to be upset looking forward to conceiving!

11/21/2011 1:20:04 PM

Reviewer: curlytwist, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been taking this medicine for onemonth how long does it take to conceieve.

9/26/2011 6:31:06 PM

Reviewer: alwaysmrs.legros, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 22 years old and I have problems getting pregnant. My doctor gave me this medication over 2 years ago and I got pregnant with my now 2 year old and when my husband and I wanted to have another baby the doctor put me back on it and then we had our second son and now we are useing it again to have our third child. It works wonders. I would like to thank the people that made this medication beca ... Show Full Comment