Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tranxene T-Tab Oral.

5/20/2011 9:16:56 PM

Reviewer: Adrian, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm an RN and was very impressed by what I've read about this medication, especially the long half-life which decreases the chance of tolerance or addiction. However, it didn't work for me. 7.5 mg had no effect. At 15 mg, feeling of pounding heartbeat turned to a fluttering but didn't go away and I just felt tired. Seems like this would be a great medication for generalized anxiety ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2011 11:55:03 PM

Reviewer: MT4, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this med on & off with no side effects what so ever. It helps me with my anxiety & panic attacks. It's the best med I have ever taken.

4/19/2011 12:45:56 AM

Reviewer: Pat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started taking this drug,and I find it to work very well. I have anxiety and one pill a day, 7.5 calms me.......

2/14/2011 12:38:37 AM

Reviewer: boxerdogs3, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a worrier and anxious since childhood. I started taking this medication in my later teen years. I am 51 now and still occasionally take it. It has helped me tremendously. I have not ever noticed any side effects. If I do not take it for a while I dont have any withdrawals from it. I would recommend trying this med first for anxiety before taking the newer ones.

11/16/2010 12:10:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works well for GAD..I take one in the am, whether I think I need it or not..