Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tranxene T-Tab Oral.

2/14/2011 12:38:37 AM

Reviewer: boxerdogs3, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a worrier and anxious since childhood. I started taking this medication in my later teen years. I am 51 now and still occasionally take it. It has helped me tremendously. I have not ever noticed any side effects. If I do not take it for a while I dont have any withdrawals from it. I would recommend trying this med first for anxiety before taking the newer ones.

11/16/2010 12:10:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works well for GAD..I take one in the am, whether I think I need it or not..

8/7/2010 9:40:50 PM

Reviewer: oxigd, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Longer acting benzodiazepine used as a cocktail consisting of Tranxene T-Tabs and two other benzodiazepines. I was agoraphobic with panic attacks. The Tranxene T-Tab brand along with the others have cured me. Been on the cocktail since 1990. No problems

3/4/2010 4:50:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have felt very relieved from my anxiety.

2/8/2010 1:42:48 PM

Reviewer: MINDSCI, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Tranxene (Clorazepate 7.5mg T.I.D) for over a year now. I started it for Chronic Anxiety & Stress Over-Reactivity. It has worked extremely well. Moreover, it has not lost its effectiveness at the same dose- no tolerance! Within 2 weeks of starting Tranxene I noticed my fingernails had started to grow out! I had always bitten them all off till they bled since I was 4-5 years ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee