Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tranxene T-Tab Oral.

12/22/2009 11:04:55 AM

Reviewer: papito, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
you take it and slowly the anxiety goes away without you even realizing it.

12/3/2009 4:30:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried a lot of anxiety medication and this one by farmanaged my anxiety the best.

11/2/2009 9:50:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had any drug work as well as this one. I am very sensitive to medication. And this drug is like a miracle for me. No side effects at all. It is excellent for my panic attacks, and ocd problems. I would highly recommend this medication. It beats all the other newer drugs I have taken for panic disorder and ocd. I'm still me, but the anxiety is gone, gone, gone. Thank You God ! ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2009 8:10:57 PM

Reviewer: vjtesitor, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this in 1982 when my blood pressure spiked because of divorce. I took it daily for about 4 years with no adverse effects, slept like a baby! Quit taking it with no withdrawls at all. In 1990 I had a hysterectomy and asked my doctor to prescribe it again. They will only give me 30 at a time but has not been a problem. I get a new prescription for it about every year and a half. I ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2009 11:35:17 AM

Reviewer: Margie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medicine for 20 years the only problem is that Medicare will not cover it. I don't think I would, at this point, want to take anything else because it works so well without ANY side effects. I am allergic to many meds so this is a blessing.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?