Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tranxene T-Tab Oral.

9/18/2009 8:10:57 PM

Reviewer: vjtesitor, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this in 1982 when my blood pressure spiked because of divorce. I took it daily for about 4 years with no adverse effects, slept like a baby! Quit taking it with no withdrawls at all. In 1990 I had a hysterectomy and asked my doctor to prescribe it again. They will only give me 30 at a time but has not been a problem. I get a new prescription for it about every year and a half. I ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2009 11:35:17 AM

Reviewer: Margie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medicine for 20 years the only problem is that Medicare will not cover it. I don't think I would, at this point, want to take anything else because it works so well without ANY side effects. I am allergic to many meds so this is a blessing.

8/22/2009 2:05:05 AM

Reviewer: dcacarol, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
8/18/2009 12:51:41 AM

Reviewer: IndyMan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been a miracle for me. If you are suffering high levels of anxiety, please go see your doctor. I waited years before taking action and am now living a completely different life. No negative side effects. Just very calming with no noticeable side effects for me.

5/8/2009 1:06:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After being prescribed different anti-anxiety medications I was told there was one older medication that might work. That was the beginning for me in a life free of anxiety. I don't like feeling the effects of benzo's! It was great to take a medication that did not make me feel different in any "except" I didn't feel anxious that part was just gone. I have not had to chang ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray