Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of reglan inj.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
9/29/2009 6:57:27 PM

Reviewer: Serabug, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed in pill and as subcutaneous injection via pump. Largely ineffective, still had nausea, somewhat less vomiting. After a "jump start" injection I started crying and yelling at my husband... but not with continued use of pump.

4/11/2009 9:05:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Given Reglan by IV I soon started having uncontrolled muscle contractions all over including my throat. I though I was going to suffocate by the time I got the attention of a nurse. She then had to get a doc to authorize benedryl or whatever. This is a dangerious drug and people should be tested for a reaction before it is given. I also do not think some of my muscles have ever recovered. After t ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2009 11:17:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been given this medication for nausea/vomitting and I too had a horrible reaction. About 1 minute after it was injected I felt like I wanted to jump out of my skin. It was horrible and I will never take that medication again!

12/30/2008 8:17:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this med via IV in the ER for nausea. Within minutes, I started having horrible full body tremors. That was almost 3 months ago and I'm is still having tremors. The first Neurologist did not believe it was the medication. The second one told me the first did not have me on the proper meds to stop them. I was finally able to get them to stop via daily medication. The dr told m ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2008 9:40:01 PM

Reviewer: bombdigety, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I HATE THIS DRUG! I had a horrible reaction to it like the other people who posted. It made my skin crawl, I wanted to rip out my IV, I couldn't sit still, I felt like I was going crazy. I was given this drug as a treatment for mild nausea due to a migraine, and I still feel funky from it a few days later. I hope no one ever has to feel like I did when taking this drug.

«Previous 6-10 of 10

And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.