Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Valtrex oral.

10/26/2012 10:28:02 AM

Reviewer: marcyl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
No outbreals

8/20/2012 10:54:52 AM

Reviewer: UnknownAlways, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This prescription has worked very well with me since I found out I had it. I have had Genital Herpes since I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I did not know for sure for sure I had it until I was 17 and pregnant with child. I am glad that this pill works well with pregnant women and non-pregnant women, and just people all around. I would recommend this pill to anyone and everyone who is able t ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2012 11:15:12 PM

Reviewer: ana, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Genital Herpes
3/2/2012 3:28:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I contracted genital herpes about 35 years ago and had regular outbreaks for several years. Then I didn't have an outbreak for c.30 years. From out of the blue it came back with a vengeance and I was having outbreaks c. every few months. I was prescribed 500 mil. of the Valtrex generic once a day. Since then I had been herpes-free for 10 months. I have now started an outbreak. The dr. said whe ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2011 7:12:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I take the medication it causes an odor from my skin all over my body. I notice this when I wake in the morning and in the afternoon. I can stop taking it, within a week, the odor goes away. I tried this for 6 months off and on and am convinced it's the medicine.

man rubbing painful knee