Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Carafate Oral.

4/27/2013 10:18:24 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Go9t sick in Hospital Parking Lot Puked all over Passed Out

2/8/2013 9:06:56 PM

Reviewer: Curtis53, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been experiencing abdominal/intestinal issues for 3 months, which started after I got some sort of stomach virus. The virus lasted 2 weeks, then I started having severe stomach cramping and nausea. My doctor did a blood test and found I was positive for h. pylori, which they think I picked up from my work in a disabled living facility. I was on 2 strong antibiotics for 2 weeks, but the ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2012 10:03:27 AM

Reviewer: elfelisix@yahoo.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
feel good

3/1/2012 9:34:49 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Psoriatic Arthritis since age 28, and my rheumatologist prescribed Carafate after my first year on NSAIDs, which were already irritating my stomach. For 23 years, it has prevented an ulcer. I feel it has done me much good since I've had to take NSAIDs so long in order to walk and work.

2/10/2012 5:42:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medicine for Gastroparesis along with Carafate. I don't know if it is working to move food through my system faster or not. It is difficult to work around my other meds.