Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estring Vagl.

1/10/2010 11:58:03 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Over all it has worked well for me have not had a problem with it staying in place, have had comments on how my skin looks better,no night sweats or hot flashes. I did start using it for low estrogen.The only complaints I do have is that I do have an increase in dicharge and have really gain alot of weight since i started using it about 3 months ago. I took it out 2 days ago not sure whats worst t ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2009 4:26:52 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been using this for 3 months now and have had no issues other than I have to reposition the ring every so often. It makes me normal again in terms of lubrication!

11/5/2008 2:47:58 PM

Reviewer: bowler27, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this ring for 7 years. I wanted to stop twice and after taking it out, 2 days later I experienced estrogen dropping, confusion, headache, stomach ache and a complete feeling of doom and gloom. My doctor told me she never heard of anyone having these symptoms, but I have to put it back in two separate occassions because I felt the estrogen drop and it was a nightmare. Don't know h ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2008 3:01:43 PM

Reviewer: monipyle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced no side effects at all that I can identify. I do occasionally have to push the ring back into position, but all in all, it seems to have helped somewhat with bringing elasticity back, but no 100%.

5/14/2008 8:14:06 PM

Reviewer: barb214, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
For years I have had extreme dryness in the vaginal area due to hysterectomy have tried other injectables that were messy etc.. but this ring has seemingly made the tissue in that area more healthy and helped with the dryness. Although I seem to have attained a bigger middle, weight has stayed around the same but the waistline is bigger. Do you think that is because of Estring?