Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin SR Oral.

12/5/2012 12:56:41 PM

Reviewer: firstimeuser, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Wondering if anyone has experienced back pain while taking this drug? I've been on it one month and now have developed severe back pain that I can't contribute to anything else. I see in the description that is one of side effects, but just wondering how common it is or if it will go away.

10/19/2012 11:37:09 PM

Reviewer: raybob, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this for over a year, has helped me deal with my depression, and as a side effect, i have quit smoking!!! This is the only antidepressant i have ever taken that doesn't interfere with my sex drive.

10/12/2012 10:56:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Wellbutrin SR 100mg 2 times a day and the side effects were increased anxiety and dry mouth, sweating alot. But they faded and I am more social, more positive, stable mood all day. Ive lost 7 pounds, obviously it might differ but def. supresses your appetite and increases ur energy.

10/11/2012 3:49:12 PM

Reviewer: TLo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Wellbutrin for over 2 weeks now - 300mg for depression in dealing with my divorce. At first, I did experience slight headaches and a "spaced out" sort of feeling but it only lasted a few days. I've I fall asleep fast but do wake up around 3:00 am or so but after like 20 minutes I'm back asleep. I think if you limit caffeine intake (soda, coffee, etc.)you should be ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2012 4:27:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
There is a god...and he created Wellbutrin (lol) I have suffered from depression for years...nothing worked now I take 60mg of prozac and 150mg of wellbutrin....and I feel like a new person, sex drive is finally back and great :) I also started going to the gym again....point is, I hav my life back!!!! Thank u god!