Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin SR Oral.

10/19/2012 11:37:09 PM

Reviewer: raybob, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this for over a year, has helped me deal with my depression, and as a side effect, i have quit smoking!!! This is the only antidepressant i have ever taken that doesn't interfere with my sex drive.

10/12/2012 10:56:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Wellbutrin SR 100mg 2 times a day and the side effects were increased anxiety and dry mouth, sweating alot. But they faded and I am more social, more positive, stable mood all day. Ive lost 7 pounds, obviously it might differ but def. supresses your appetite and increases ur energy.

10/11/2012 3:49:12 PM

Reviewer: TLo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Wellbutrin for over 2 weeks now - 300mg for depression in dealing with my divorce. At first, I did experience slight headaches and a "spaced out" sort of feeling but it only lasted a few days. I've I fall asleep fast but do wake up around 3:00 am or so but after like 20 minutes I'm back asleep. I think if you limit caffeine intake (soda, coffee, etc.)you should be ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2012 4:27:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
There is a god...and he created Wellbutrin (lol) I have suffered from depression for years...nothing worked now I take 60mg of prozac and 150mg of wellbutrin....and I feel like a new person, sex drive is finally back and great :) I also started going to the gym again....point is, I hav my life back!!!! Thank u god!

8/24/2012 6:56:49 PM

Reviewer: dysthymic84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have dysthymia and also Major Depressive Disorder. I have been taking generic and then brand name Wellbutrin for about 9 months and although it has not helped much with my mood I am continuing to take it. It has helped with energy levels although I have difficulty sleeping and need to take a sleep aid every night in order to sleep through the night. I also have dry mouth from it which was rea ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice