Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of daytrana td.

5/22/2014 11:06:18 PM

Comment:
Very happy with results for my 14 yr old son. Change in my son has been dramatic. He has become more focused in school, and his effort has improved greatly.

4/16/2014 2:09:42 PM

Reviewer: AliasJonesGal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The patch is very difficult to get the backing off. I did find that if I applied an ice cube to the back (the part you peel off) at the point you are supposed to pull, it pops up much easier. Up till I figured that out, I was wasting 1 out of 3. I just run the cube over one point for a moment, then bend it so it popps up, then kinda fold it so it doesn't restick. Then to the other side and ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 9:26:49 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagonised with ADHD when I was in my late 30s. I tried several oral medications before we found this one. I can tell a difference when I don't take it. Even my husband will notices a difference. This drug has changed my life.

2/8/2014 12:17:51 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I hate transdermal patches. If I forget to take it off on time, my skin gets really red. Plus, if you need to take 60 mg, the rotation of the placement of patches gets screwed up. You have to shave your legs if you're planning to take daytrana.

1/23/2014 9:25:40 PM

Reviewer: Emily, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with ADHD six years ago when I was in second grade and around eight years old, and the doctor recommended this to me. It did not help at all; it sucked the life out of me, and made me aggressive and unlike myself. I was taken off the medication after a month or so, and was taught how to manage my ADHD without the aid of a medicine.