Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn oral.

1/18/2014 10:41:11 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My daughtr is 16 and her acne started to clar after the first week using this medication. Amazing results

12/21/2013 10:00:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is in no way a useful drug i experienced headaches, joint pain, but no less acne. this drug is completely useless.

12/2/2013 1:43:54 PM

Reviewer: Djc, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for a couple of months now. When I got it prescribed to me I took it for like 1 week straight then I will miss a couple days and so forth. I'm terrible at taking pills. It did how ever clear up my acne and I felt like I found my holy grail of acne medication. I switch jobs and lost my insurance so I tried to get the pills again they were 500 instead of 35 . So I ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2013 5:25:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter took this med for almost a yr. From the start she felt very tired and complained of a sore throat and joint pain. Many strep and mono tests later her joints swelled and her eyes became extremely bloodshot. Bewildered Drs. ran test after test and sent her to infectious disease and rheumatology specialists. Finally I read this website and she stopped taking Solodyn and within a week all ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2013 3:30:26 PM

Reviewer: SouthernGirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for 2 months now and like everyone else the side effects were horrible but eventually wore off. I've still gotten breakouts while on this medication so I can't say it was worth it.