Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of varenicline oral.

8/25/2008 1:49:08 PM

Reviewer: Debi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used Chantix to quit smoking. It took me three tries but ultimately I was successful and now I have been cigarette free for 6 months. My final statement is that you really need to want to quit for this method to work. It is very easy to take this pill and to continue to smoke so the desire needs to be there.

8/10/2008 1:50:41 PM

Reviewer: gemet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I quit smoking, but have stomach problems and very bad gas. I have swelling of legs and some days my face.

7/9/2008 9:01:34 AM

Reviewer: Beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug is poison! It is not safe and many people will not notice side effects until it is too late to stop the damage. Causes diabetes, heart problems and a whole lot more, READ the side effects and look up the medical terms before you ingest this poison. If you want an idea of what it is made from look up cytisine. There are better ways to stop smoking then using poison like this drug and it i ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2008 2:08:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have smoked for 40 yr's. My husband and I both are taking this medication. We are no longer smoking. I have not become sick or tired. We have been on the medication for 2 weeks. It has really worked for us, we are so glad, we could never quit without help.

4/29/2008 9:35:08 AM

Reviewer: MALAPIERRE7, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on day 10 taking Chantix. Had nausea with the 0.5 mg but its much greater with the 1mg, tolerable if it helps me quit. I am constantly tired and thats whats getting to me. I am going to bed early (900)which is very unusal for me, I am a 11-1200 bedtime person but while I am at work I could put my head on my desk and take a nap which is so not me. I never nap. If I can get through the tired ... Show Full Comment