Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

7/2/2015 3:10:51 PM

Reviewer: akjsweet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Overall this has been great for me! No weight gain, cramps, and easy periods that only last a couple of days. My boobs have grown as well which is a nice plus!

4/22/2015 10:22:11 AM

Reviewer: Cala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
These pills have caused me to have major constipation. This is my 2nd month in and I don't like them.

9/18/2014 3:18:59 PM

Reviewer: Nicholey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking Sronyx 0.1/0.02. I was prescribed it after the nighamare of taking Lavora for 9 months. I wrote a review for that as well if you're interested or experiencing a bad time with it. I've taken sronyx for one month and am in my inactive week. On lavora I got my period on Thursday, but on sronyx it came on Wednesday instead. Lavora caused me to experience terrible anxiety and depres ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2014 4:24:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, I wasn't satisfied with Sronyx. It gave me mood swings, extreme breast tenderness and migranes. I have switched to a new medication, Enskyce and we'll see if that works better. I gave it 5 stars for effectiveness because I didn't get pregnant but I wasn't happy with the side effects it gave me.

6/3/2014 8:22:23 PM

Reviewer: juliannee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birth control. Made my boobs grow and lost weight. Ever since i've taken this pill i have noticed a decrease in appetite and has been my favorite method of birth control yet. So much better than the depo shot finally lost my weight from the shot!

chest x-ray