Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

1/26/2010 2:17:47 AM

Reviewer: GBGirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Sronyx for about two years and was overall very satisfied. I never got pregnant and my period become much lighter (and regular). I did gain about 10 pounds and my acne improved only slightly, however. Also, I did notice a major decrease in arousal.

1/12/2010 9:28:39 PM

Reviewer: lalagirlll93, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i just started my third pack of pills on Sronyx that the teen clinic prescribed to me saying that it's the least hormones and should have the least side affects, all that i've noticed is that i want to eat EVERYTHING, i'm always hungry, i'm not really sure if i gained any weight because my weight fluctuates from 88 to 98, it's been in the high 90's though. also my period us ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2010 1:06:18 AM

Reviewer: Purrrrr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had NO badside effects from this pill. My periods are shorter than usual which was a concern at first, but I am not pregnant. Lower sex drive than usual, but I can deal with that.

12/30/2009 9:45:53 PM

Reviewer: saywhat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate it the first 2 days I experienced horrible pimples horrible pimples!! I have a problem with blackheads but the pimples are horrible swollen, huge and painful. pain in m chest and arms and terrible moodswings. I will be changing asap!YA hear me changing!

12/29/2009 2:53:46 PM

Reviewer: usa09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
22yrs old,1st time on b.c. of any sort.Going on 3rd wk on pill.1st wk there were hardly any symptoms.End of 2nd wk/beginning of 3rd noticed slight early morning nausea(only vomited once so far),really tender/sore/swollen breasts(the bf seems to love),increased moodiness/very emotional during wk2 of pill(unlikely for me&it scared my bf at 1st but its def.the pill),insane cravings for certain fo ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.