Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

1/6/2010 1:06:18 AM

Reviewer: Purrrrr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had NO badside effects from this pill. My periods are shorter than usual which was a concern at first, but I am not pregnant. Lower sex drive than usual, but I can deal with that.

12/30/2009 9:45:53 PM

Reviewer: saywhat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate it the first 2 days I experienced horrible pimples horrible pimples!! I have a problem with blackheads but the pimples are horrible swollen, huge and painful. pain in m chest and arms and terrible moodswings. I will be changing asap!YA hear me changing!

12/29/2009 2:53:46 PM

Reviewer: usa09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
22yrs old,1st time on b.c. of any sort.Going on 3rd wk on pill.1st wk there were hardly any symptoms.End of 2nd wk/beginning of 3rd noticed slight early morning nausea(only vomited once so far),really tender/sore/swollen breasts(the bf seems to love),increased moodiness/very emotional during wk2 of pill(unlikely for me&it scared my bf at 1st but its def.the pill),insane cravings for certain fo ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2009 1:03:25 PM

Reviewer: Tabbey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the BEST birth control I have ever taken. I was really suprised to see all the bad reviews but I guess people who are unsatisfied with something are more likely to write a review or feel the need to do so. Like I said, this is the best pill I have taken yet. This is my fifth month and I am loving it. I do have a bit of breast tenderness but that is the only side effect. My periods a ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2009 6:49:23 PM

Reviewer: trr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have very good control over my emotions but this pill made me insanely depressed and irritable. Definitely decreased my sex drive. Really bad headaches for the first 3 days, then mild ones every day after. Breasts are larger, but that might be because of weight gain.