Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

11/10/2009 8:38:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 4 days and I have a headache like no other headache I've been dizzy, light headed, vison is off, nausa..would not take this

11/2/2009 3:51:13 PM

Reviewer: mom&student33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 33, I began this pill 3 wks ago because my usual one was being discontinued by my doctor. I have had nausea, vomiting and severe migraines every day and it has not let up at all. I will not continue taking this pill.

10/1/2009 8:44:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very good pill! I was on Cyclessa before this one and had alot of bad side effects. Once I switched, I noticed that I was back to normal again. Sronyx is great, I have no complaints about it. I feel like myself again.

9/2/2009 4:51:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for almost 2 years now and honestly I don't have many complaints about it. It does its job and I haven't gotten pregnant which is my biggest concern. I did notice a little weight gain, but it was very easy to work off so I'm thinking it was probably just water weight. The thing I don't like about this pill is it doesn't help with my acne or my PM ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2009 10:46:33 AM

Reviewer: Billy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for over 2 yrs. Periods are always light and always start on Tues afternoons. No weight gain or increase in breast size. I've thought that my severe moods swings during PMS week were just me but now that I've read everyone else's review, I'm starting to question. I will continue to use.