Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

11/22/2009 11:55:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill. I'm on my 5th month. The first month was rough because I had spotting the whole month. It is so much better now, plus I gained a full cup size (WOOHOO!)

11/14/2009 11:09:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 21 years old and have been on Sronyx for about 3 months now. I use to have an IUD but that was giving me complications, so I switched to the pill. In the past 3 months I have gained over 30 POUNDS! and suffered from headaches daily and vomiting. I at first just thought it was the transition between the IUD to the pill, but it has not let up at all. I am going to my dr. on Monday to switch my ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2009 8:38:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 4 days and I have a headache like no other headache I've been dizzy, light headed, vison is off, nausa..would not take this

11/2/2009 3:51:13 PM

Reviewer: mom&student33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 33, I began this pill 3 wks ago because my usual one was being discontinued by my doctor. I have had nausea, vomiting and severe migraines every day and it has not let up at all. I will not continue taking this pill.

10/1/2009 8:44:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very good pill! I was on Cyclessa before this one and had alot of bad side effects. Once I switched, I noticed that I was back to normal again. Sronyx is great, I have no complaints about it. I feel like myself again.