Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

12/20/2009 1:03:25 PM

Reviewer: Tabbey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the BEST birth control I have ever taken. I was really suprised to see all the bad reviews but I guess people who are unsatisfied with something are more likely to write a review or feel the need to do so. Like I said, this is the best pill I have taken yet. This is my fifth month and I am loving it. I do have a bit of breast tenderness but that is the only side effect. My periods a ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2009 6:49:23 PM

Reviewer: trr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have very good control over my emotions but this pill made me insanely depressed and irritable. Definitely decreased my sex drive. Really bad headaches for the first 3 days, then mild ones every day after. Breasts are larger, but that might be because of weight gain.

11/22/2009 11:55:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill. I'm on my 5th month. The first month was rough because I had spotting the whole month. It is so much better now, plus I gained a full cup size (WOOHOO!)

11/14/2009 11:09:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 21 years old and have been on Sronyx for about 3 months now. I use to have an IUD but that was giving me complications, so I switched to the pill. In the past 3 months I have gained over 30 POUNDS! and suffered from headaches daily and vomiting. I at first just thought it was the transition between the IUD to the pill, but it has not let up at all. I am going to my dr. on Monday to switch my ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2009 8:38:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 4 days and I have a headache like no other headache I've been dizzy, light headed, vison is off, nausa..would not take this

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.