Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

7/30/2009 12:30:43 AM

Reviewer: hjaclson2887, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for a week and have already experienced the most uncomfortable side effect of all!!! Yeast infection!!!! I just recently was taking Yaz which worked really well for me, not one side effect! But had to switch to a new Dr. who works under state funding and don't provide Yaz. I have an appointment this week and I am going to beg for another brand of B.C pills. This i ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2009 3:58:37 AM

Reviewer: naenae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 19 and I've been taking the pill for 5 months. The 1st month I was REALLY moody and my period lasted about 3 weeks(light spotting it was annoying). After that it was fine. I ALWAYS get my period on Tuesdays. I didn't gain any weight (not even in my boobs). I had unprotected sex MANY TIMES and I'm not pregnant! Which was what i was going for. My biggest vice about this pill was ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2009 1:03:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the first couple days i took this pill i was a little nauseated and emotional, but after a week or so i felt fine. i lost a few pounds and my boobs got a little bigger. there was some spotting towards the end of the third week but i'm thinking that is normal because its the first time i've been on birthcontrol. i would recommend it so far.

1/5/2009 1:14:35 PM

Reviewer: sunshine808, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this pill for 5 mths and I can't stand it and want to get switched asap - it has increased my moodiness to the point where I scream at my husband or baby at the littlest thing - I feel so angry and annoyed at everything and then I get really depressed and can't stop crying. It's just gotten worse the longer I have taken it.

12/22/2008 2:07:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Birht control pill for two months and noticed my breast getting larger! I don't need any help in this area so I will be switching asap.