Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

10/1/2009 8:44:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very good pill! I was on Cyclessa before this one and had alot of bad side effects. Once I switched, I noticed that I was back to normal again. Sronyx is great, I have no complaints about it. I feel like myself again.

9/2/2009 4:51:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for almost 2 years now and honestly I don't have many complaints about it. It does its job and I haven't gotten pregnant which is my biggest concern. I did notice a little weight gain, but it was very easy to work off so I'm thinking it was probably just water weight. The thing I don't like about this pill is it doesn't help with my acne or my PM ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2009 10:46:33 AM

Reviewer: Billy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for over 2 yrs. Periods are always light and always start on Tues afternoons. No weight gain or increase in breast size. I've thought that my severe moods swings during PMS week were just me but now that I've read everyone else's review, I'm starting to question. I will continue to use.

7/30/2009 12:30:43 AM

Reviewer: hjaclson2887, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for a week and have already experienced the most uncomfortable side effect of all!!! Yeast infection!!!! I just recently was taking Yaz which worked really well for me, not one side effect! But had to switch to a new Dr. who works under state funding and don't provide Yaz. I have an appointment this week and I am going to beg for another brand of B.C pills. This i ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2009 3:58:37 AM

Reviewer: naenae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 19 and I've been taking the pill for 5 months. The 1st month I was REALLY moody and my period lasted about 3 weeks(light spotting it was annoying). After that it was fine. I ALWAYS get my period on Tuesdays. I didn't gain any weight (not even in my boobs). I had unprotected sex MANY TIMES and I'm not pregnant! Which was what i was going for. My biggest vice about this pill was ... Show Full Comment