Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gardasil PF intramuscular.

4/2/2008 7:35:41 PM

Comment:
    A few weeks after recieving the second shot, I came down with severe, Flu like symptoms with a 102 degree fever, to the point I had to go to the emergency room. I'm not sure if this is related to the shot, however I do know that after recieving the first shot, I missed my period. I thought it was due to missing a birth control dose, and my doctor and nurse both agreed. However, after recieving ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2008 12:02:52 AM

Comment:
    After my third shot I got incredibly sick. I got headaches so bad I couldn't think or open my eyes, extreme fatigue, sharp belly pains, inability to keep down food, diarrhea, and fever chills. I ended up losing 6 lbs in a week because I couldn't keep anything down. I went to my doctor who was concerned with my headaches, so I had a CT scan done. The CT was normal so it was ruled a vaccine ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 2:34:08 PM

Reviewer: wvugirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Ever since I've got my last Shot in december, i've been having the weird swelling spells. one day my hand, then my arm, then my chin, then my stomach, I've had over 7 acounts already.IT NUTS? can anybody let me know if they've been having the same reaction?

1/23/2008 6:20:51 PM

Comment:
    I have developed a rash on my chest and stomach one day after having my third shot. Has anyone else had this happen? No other known symptoms at this point...

1/11/2008 9:01:01 AM

Comment:
    My daughter who is 11 got the injection on Tuesday. Since the morning after, she has been down with flu like symptoms. Vomitting and severe diahrea. This has been going on now for 3 days. I will be contacting her Doctor today.