Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of gardasil im.

3/31/2008 12:02:52 AM

Comment:
After my third shot I got incredibly sick. I got headaches so bad I couldn't think or open my eyes, extreme fatigue, sharp belly pains, inability to keep down food, diarrhea, and fever chills. I ended up losing 6 lbs in a week because I couldn't keep anything down. I went to my doctor who was concerned with my headaches, so I had a CT scan done. The CT was normal so it was ruled a vaccine ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 2:34:08 PM

Reviewer: wvugirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ever since I've got my last Shot in december, i've been having the weird swelling spells. one day my hand, then my arm, then my chin, then my stomach, I've had over 7 acounts already.IT NUTS? can anybody let me know if they've been having the same reaction?

1/23/2008 6:20:51 PM

Comment:
I have developed a rash on my chest and stomach one day after having my third shot. Has anyone else had this happen? No other known symptoms at this point...

1/11/2008 9:01:01 AM

Comment:
My daughter who is 11 got the injection on Tuesday. Since the morning after, she has been down with flu like symptoms. Vomitting and severe diahrea. This has been going on now for 3 days. I will be contacting her Doctor today.

12/28/2007 8:50:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 15 year old daughter hsd her 2nd injection yesterday and passed out or had a small seizure at her drs. office. I had originally taken her to the drs. due to a cold/sore throat. They took her temp, 100, and decided it was safe for her to have the shot. She hit her head very hard on the tile floor in the drs.office, because incontinent, and suffered a severe headache last night and most of toda ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee