Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix oral.

8/26/2014 7:44:38 PM

Reviewer: Karen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking Chantix,Oct.2011, The best thing I ever did, The only side effect was a sick stomach(I called it perpetual morning sickness)in 6th week stated cutting pills in half, and taking every 4 hours and sick stomach went away. Took Chantix for 90 days. After 30 years of being a smoker, I will soon be a 3 year nonsmoker. Never thought it would happen.

8/21/2014 9:31:41 PM

Reviewer: Casey099, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked for 40 years. Time to stop. I tried Chantix a few other times and it didn't seem to do much for me or I just wasn't ready yet. Years ago I quit for a year and a half and remembered what a hard time I had. To quit again was going to be difficult. I decided to really give Chantix a try. So far, so good. I smoked the first week. I am now on day 5 with no smoking. I think I ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2014 6:24:20 PM

Reviewer: hansen440, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
except for the mood downer, I am very happy with the drug, Im at 15 days no smoking after smoking for over 30 years.

8/4/2014 7:12:01 PM

Reviewer: Slapton, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took chantix for 4 months smoking when I wanted.I had no problems with dreams and mood but got to the point I couldn't drink coffee or beer they just tasted horrible.I honestly thought I wouldn't quit because of all the guys at work smoking all the time but I kept smoking less and less.I went from sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night to 8 or more hours.I've had severe psoriatic arthritis fo ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2014 1:33:15 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed a decided change in my general mood and this has been confirmed by my wife. The change has been to be more toward subdued and quicker to be agitated. I have discontinued use and am still smoke free, I feel it did help with quitting.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice