Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chantix oral.

4/23/2014 9:36:51 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
did not stop my craving; but I had these vivid dreams; wait; excuse me; these vivid night mares; they have not stop; I continued to smoke even more because of the dreams. I have to say that to date; I have not smoke in 3 years because I decided truly to stop; so I stopped; but if you're looking for an easy fix; this is NOT!

4/15/2014 10:56:52 AM

Reviewer: Headache, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The white pills for the 1st 7 days were fine. When I took the 1st blue pill on the 8th day, I got nauseau and a headache so bad, I thought the top of my head was going to blow up. I really thought I was having a stroke. Sorry couldn't take that again.

4/9/2014 7:56:59 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Does nothing to stop craving, so I continued to smoke. I'm still taking chantix and smoking

4/8/2014 9:26:13 AM

Reviewer: non-smoker, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I smoked for 25 years and really didn't want to quit but decided to try one more time due to health concerns. I quit in July 2009 and haven't had a puff since. It was easy and the only side effects I had were vivid dreams.

4/7/2014 12:51:33 PM

Reviewer: Positive?, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken four weeks of doses as of today. The rebel in me could not quit on day eight. By day nine, I was smoke free. I have only tried, without success, one cigarette since day nine. This is when I was rewarded with the fact that I will never smoke again. The first week was nauseating. The dreams were wild, but I looked forward to them. There is one side effect I have that I have ... Show Full Comment