Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oracea Oral.

2/21/2012 3:19:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My rosacea symptoms are getting worse. The bumps seemed to improve a little bit the first few days but are now much worse than when I began. I've made no changes to my routine. Side effects: diarrhea, dry eyes & blurred vision, vaginal yeast infection, itching (face, back, shoulders, stomach), bloating/weight gain (puffy face- similar to reaction to cortisone), dizziness, fatigue I ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2012 3:17:30 PM

Reviewer: TSB, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I find no side effects at all. The drug is expensive, but not if you use the $25.00 coupon. It takes time to work, but be patient. In my case it works fantastic. Don't stop taking it though as the problems will return.

11/6/2011 1:53:18 AM

Reviewer: Edie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On my 3rd day on Oracea, I began feeling like I was getting a yeast infection. Two days later I realized it could be the meds, did my research, and sure enough, others had the same problem. I called my dermatologist who then told me not to take it any more, and called in a prescription for the yeast infection. However, this has not been a typical yeast infection. It came with severe swelling, ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2011 10:16:07 PM

Reviewer: charlotte, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took advantage of the $25.00 introductory price. My face cleared up completely after two months, with no side affects. When I went to get my 3rd refill, I was told it cost $320.00 per month with insurance, and $440.00 per month w/o insurance! Wish I had never tried it, because I can't use it anymore at +$10.00 per pill. Very disappointed.

5/2/2011 7:58:04 PM

Reviewer: daisy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this drug for a month and my rosacea has gotten worse. I stopped taking it today.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash