Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oracea Oral.

2/21/2012 3:19:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My rosacea symptoms are getting worse. The bumps seemed to improve a little bit the first few days but are now much worse than when I began. I've made no changes to my routine. Side effects: diarrhea, dry eyes & blurred vision, vaginal yeast infection, itching (face, back, shoulders, stomach), bloating/weight gain (puffy face- similar to reaction to cortisone), dizziness, fatigue I ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2012 3:17:30 PM

Reviewer: TSB, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I find no side effects at all. The drug is expensive, but not if you use the $25.00 coupon. It takes time to work, but be patient. In my case it works fantastic. Don't stop taking it though as the problems will return.

11/6/2011 1:53:18 AM

Reviewer: Edie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On my 3rd day on Oracea, I began feeling like I was getting a yeast infection. Two days later I realized it could be the meds, did my research, and sure enough, others had the same problem. I called my dermatologist who then told me not to take it any more, and called in a prescription for the yeast infection. However, this has not been a typical yeast infection. It came with severe swelling, ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2011 10:16:07 PM

Reviewer: charlotte, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took advantage of the $25.00 introductory price. My face cleared up completely after two months, with no side affects. When I went to get my 3rd refill, I was told it cost $320.00 per month with insurance, and $440.00 per month w/o insurance! Wish I had never tried it, because I can't use it anymore at +$10.00 per pill. Very disappointed.

5/2/2011 7:58:04 PM

Reviewer: daisy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this drug for a month and my rosacea has gotten worse. I stopped taking it today.

Does your kid have symptoms?