Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oracea Oral.

12/2/2008 1:23:25 PM

Reviewer: Rudi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've used it now for 3 years. I can tell when I go off for even a weekend, as my rosacea flares and severe pustules & acne form. It takes at least a week for it to kick in again, after missing several doses. It does not prevent all my acne - but does prevent breakouts from the rosacea, esp. around my nose and it decreases the redness. I had severe rosacea w/ breakouts. I looked like Rudolp ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2008 5:53:14 AM

Reviewer: ron-rico, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Experienced my most severe outbreak ever 30 days into treatment. Entire nose became infected and very tender to the touch with puss discharge at the tip. Redness with a few spots appeared on both sides of the nose. This was preceded by a faint redness and persistent tingling sensation over the entire upper chest area that continued and intensified. Am discontinuing use after 35 doses.

6/17/2008 8:03:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
With my rosacea, my face is very red and has many pimples. Since starting the oracea, the pimples have gone down some, but not gone away completley. I still have red dots in the redness of my face. The redness has lightened, but not gone away by any means. People still stare at me when walking by. My friends and co-workers tell me that they do see an improvement. I guess when you are the one dea ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2008 10:39:02 AM

Reviewer: msapelila, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Difficult to take on an empty stomach and avoid taking the calcium I need. My outbreaks have gotten worse; but it did clear up the acne that recently started. It has dried out my face and destroyed my nails.

2/27/2008 11:57:16 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My face is getting worse with constant breakouts since taking this medication.