Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Opana oral.

4/5/2008 1:54:11 PM

Reviewer: ndt77504, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this drug now for 4 months and it is extremely helpful for my cervical pain. It does not seem to give me the effects of other narcotics and I would advise for severe pain.

4/4/2008 4:52:08 AM

Reviewer: fed up in texas, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on methadone for years then they changed (at my request) me to the fentanyl 25mg patch at but it chew up my skin. So off I go and request to be put back on methadone but now my pain doc say no but here try this opana and see if you like it. I hate it I constantly feel like I am coming out of my skin I don't sleep more that 3 hours at night I'd rather be back on the methadone at least ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2008 10:20:50 PM

Reviewer: chattyk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This pain medication goes straght to my pain and not my head,so I feel more secure taking this type of medication.

3/11/2008 3:17:23 PM

Reviewer: NANNADOE12499, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    IS HAS BEEN 5 DAYS THE PAIN IS ALOT LESS.I STILL HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING EVEN AFTER TAKING MY OTHER MEDS.

3/7/2008 1:26:08 AM

Reviewer: Zarni42, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been dealing with pain in the spine between my shoulder blades for almost 4 years now. My pain manager had tried just abouut them all and they only reduced the pain to a non agonizing level. Started using Opana about 6 months ago and it is great. I can actually function through the day.