Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Opana ER Oral.

9/22/2013 10:54:11 PM

Reviewer: mimi62004, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
helps to keep me pain free

8/10/2013 5:12:26 PM

Reviewer: FLSharkvictim, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have two hibernated disc's and I am only 39yrs old, way to young for surgery.. L4-L4 & L5/S1. My pain level has been around a 7-8 over the last 6 months. I have gone through a full 6 weeks twice a week of Physical Therapy and I am currently on my second steroid injection. I just started the opana 40mgs ER twice a day and it works great! I can actually function and work all day at the of ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2013 6:30:42 PM

Reviewer: fishinfool2, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a wonder drug for me. I get relief from my constant pain with very little if any side effects.

7/29/2013 2:35:14 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Opana has helped better than other drugs, but I had to change insurance and couldn't afford to buy it. I would love to be back on it instead of the others that are not working as well.

7/19/2013 5:26:17 PM

Reviewer: MeAlso, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Opana ER 40mg Q12hr and Opana 10mg, 2 tabs QID for breakthru pain for about 4-5 years. It has been working well for me. My head, neck,shoulder,back,hip,buttock pain is the result of 27 auto accidents causing damage to tendons, ligaments, & muscles. I recently got back from Australia & the 17hr flight down & 12hr flight back has caused a major inc in my pain. My par ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?