Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Opana ER Oral.

9/22/2013 10:54:11 PM

Reviewer: mimi62004, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
helps to keep me pain free

8/10/2013 5:12:26 PM

Reviewer: FLSharkvictim, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have two hibernated disc's and I am only 39yrs old, way to young for surgery.. L4-L4 & L5/S1. My pain level has been around a 7-8 over the last 6 months. I have gone through a full 6 weeks twice a week of Physical Therapy and I am currently on my second steroid injection. I just started the opana 40mgs ER twice a day and it works great! I can actually function and work all day at the of ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2013 6:30:42 PM

Reviewer: fishinfool2, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a wonder drug for me. I get relief from my constant pain with very little if any side effects.

7/29/2013 2:35:14 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Opana has helped better than other drugs, but I had to change insurance and couldn't afford to buy it. I would love to be back on it instead of the others that are not working as well.

7/19/2013 5:26:17 PM

Reviewer: MeAlso, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Opana ER 40mg Q12hr and Opana 10mg, 2 tabs QID for breakthru pain for about 4-5 years. It has been working well for me. My head, neck,shoulder,back,hip,buttock pain is the result of 27 auto accidents causing damage to tendons, ligaments, & muscles. I recently got back from Australia & the 17hr flight down & 12hr flight back has caused a major inc in my pain. My par ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee