Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sprycel oral.

3/13/2014 9:43:46 AM

Reviewer: Guest, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed about 2 years ago, I am in full molecular remission. However I am 29, I suffer from chronic fatigue and I am now dealing with the fact that I want to get pregnant and there is no research, its very hard, There are no studies of what the outcome may be, I have to come off of it while pregnant, there are no studies as to how quickly my WBC will rise. Its frustrating. I can no longer ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2013 9:45:26 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on Sprycel 100mgs (1 tab) a day since August 2012. Diagnosed July 2012. Feeling pretty lucky. No pain and my blast cell count greatly reduced. Waiting on big 12 month results. Only differences are the not too frequent tired days and I can't carry heavy bags or groceries now as my arms will ache (drives me nuts!) :)

2/2/2013 9:00:16 PM

Reviewer: Sansa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started on Gleevec, caused severe bone pain, stopped working, switched to Sprycel, can only tolerate lowest dose, 50mg, still have severe bone pain as well as quite a few other side effects. In remission for the last year or so. On disability, not able to function well due to pain and pain meds.

12/12/2012 9:22:10 PM

Reviewer: Rob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Compared to Tasigna, (Nilotonib), which has a 3 hour food window twice a day, this has been so much easier, and I am able to maintain my weight. Since I have been on Sprycel, my CML has gone from 27% of my blood, to 1/10th of one percent. I am currently in both molecular, and cyber genetic remission. I should remain this way, as long as I take Sprycel everyday, for the rest of my life.

7/6/2012 2:03:50 AM

Reviewer: Khaloud , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first like any medication you need to give your body time to adjust. For those that complain of yest infections wash you self with water every time you use the bathroom and dry with toilet paper. Don't just wipe with toilet paper. I went to MD Anderson for a second opinion. I needed to know if i was taking all i need to take and if I could push my self or just lay back and stay tired. Aft ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee