Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique Oral.

2/2/2008 8:18:45 PM

Reviewer: Jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Please do your homework before starting! Guess what? Break through bleeding for 12 months! Now, after trying 3 other types of pills since then to try to get regulated, i haven't been able to have a normal period since starting the seasonique almost TWO YEARS ago.

1/21/2008 12:04:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've really enjoyed the use of seasonique because it helped regulate my hypothyroidism and proved to be very reliable in protection,however I did not enjoy the random spotting.I really liked not having my period for 3months and some days I would be fine and others it would be horrible spotting for a few days in a row. I've also noticed, that if I accidently take it even an hour later than ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2008 11:02:05 AM

Reviewer: momosity, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Seasonique is Da Bomb! I've been taking it for 6 months, ever since my doctor slid me some free samples. I told him I didn't need them because I was taking generic Seasonale (Jolessa), but he told me to try them anyway. Wow, what a difference! No breakthrough bleeding at all! This stuff really works.

1/2/2008 1:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first cycle I experienced some nausea. I have been spotting in the second cycle which is likely to occur according to the side effects. I am not happy with the spotting but I hope it will eventually improve as I take this pill.

11/14/2007 4:13:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It takes your body a bit of getting used to with the breakthrough bleeding. My doctor said usually about one cycle (3 months). I have been on this now for over a year and my periods have gone from 5 days to 1 1/2 at the max and very light at that. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?